Write a better story for your family
If you have a passion for children’s books and want to make a real difference to literacy and learning, then why not join my team?
I can help you to create your own ‘pop-up bookshop’, and to sell Usborne’s award-winning children’s books at home, at toddler groups, pre-schools, schools, libraries, clubs, fêtes and fairs and online.
Why choose Usborne Books at Home?
Usborne Publishing is respected as one of the top children’s publishers in the world. Becoming an Usborne Books at Home Organiser opens up the opportunity for you to share beautiful, high quality children’s books with your family, friends and wider community, and to provide that same opportunity to others who may wish to join. As an Organiser you offer a personalised bookselling service, passing on your knowledge, passion and advice on Usborne books in this way.
The opportunity is open to anyone over the age of 18. You don’t need a sales background – just a love for our books.
- Usborne remains one of the fastest growing children’s publishers in the world
- Usborne is a brand that is constantly recognised for outstanding achievements and contributions to children’s publishing and literacy
- Create your own business with a low start-up investment
- It’s flexible, fitting around your family and other commitments
- You can build your own team and reap the rewards together
- No previous experience necessary
- Support is there from day one to help you reach your potential
- Enjoy bonuses, additional books and even exciting adventures abroad!
- It’s so much fun!
I’m ready to get started…
Perfect! Just click on the button below to join my team, and let me help you to get started on your Usborne journey!